The "Quick Test"
provides you with a fast and accurate method of determining
the integrity of a converter. It's a simple, effective,
proven 5-step procedure that takes under a minute. Features
heavy-duty construction for unequaled durability. Easily
set up in minutes wherever compressed air is available.
Special arbor fits 99% of all converters - no bolting
or securing is necessary. Also available is a convenient
kit containing an assortment of tooling for the ATI
Quick Test. Easily adjustable air pressure with the
twist of the wrist.
• Entire test takes less than one minute
• Manufactured using high quality components for
years of trouble free operation
• Easily set up in minutes wherever compressed
air is available
• Heavy-duty construction for unequalled durability
• Simple, effective, proven method requiring only
5 easy steps
• Special expanding arbor fits 99% of all existing
• No bolting or securing necessary
• Adjust operating pressures with a twist of the
Leak Tester & Tooling
Testing tank measures 24" x 24" and is 12"
deep. The top of the cup to the bottom of the expander
measures 9-1/2". Gauge reads 0 to 160 PSI.
Shipping Info: 240 lbs - 33” x
33” x 42” Power Requirements: 100 PSI Air Pressure